czwartek, 15 marca 2012

lookz # 11


There's a place I go when I'm alone
Do anything I want, be anyone I wanna be
But it is us I see
And I cannot believe I'm falling

That's where I'm going, where are you going
Hold it close, won't let this go
Dream catch me yeah
Dream catch me when I fall
Or else I won't come back at all






Jantarka worn:
dress: grace dress.subscrib-o-matic gift [free]
shoes : Maitreya Mesh * Radical Boots * Black
hair: [AMG BOUDOIR] SHERINE
necklace: :Hebenon Vial: Clockwork Collar [Burlesque]
hands: < Yabusaka > Mesh Hand for SLAV (French)
bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Etched Silver
tears: ++NODe++TEARS [MESH]
eyes: [CREATiCA ] Mesh Eyes System 4.0+++





You do so much
But you don't know... it's true
And I know now who I am
Yeah yeah yeah
And I know now








Keira worn:
Shape: [CREATiCA ] Shape - magda. (nowy)
hair: fri. - Neva.2 - Delighted Blond
lashes: ARSNOVA // BLACK long Eyelashe
eyes: [CREATiCA ] Mesh Eyes System 4.0+++
earings: KQ MIST
necklace: KQ MIST Collar

place: @>Teatr Morfina<@ & The Old Barn / [ amatyst ] shapes
word: Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz